When it Comes to Government Relations, We’ve Got You Covered
A fully synchronized team, our GR practice provides you with seamless representation and valued strategic support. At the federal level and in both Pennsylvania and Florida, we are among the largest and most well-established government relations firms, offering tactical solutions that effectively address your legislative and regulatory concerns.
Visit knowingGovernmentRelations.com for insights from our team.
Our capabilities include:
- Strategic Planning: Developing strategic advocacy plans, as well as policy development, organizational growth initiatives and targeted legislative objectives.
- Legislation & Regulatory Advocacy (Public Policy): Leveraging our exceptional contacts with federal and state government officials to initiate and enhance partnerships essential to your success.
- Issue Development & Monitoring: Monitoring relevant legislative and regulatory activities and providing you with updates, as well as policy and political analysis and forecasts.
- Appropriations & Procurement: Helping you seek public funding opportunities and guiding you through the policies, regulations and requirements necessary to be eligible for state and federal contracts, grants and public works projects.
- Raising Visibility: Helping you achieve positive visibility through such high-level activities as speaking engagements, presentations and testimony on Capitol Hill and to state legislatures and other relevant organizations.
- Business Development: Helping you stay aware of business development opportunities and designing customized approaches that enable your business ventures to be considered and championed by key decision-makers.
- Coalition-Building: Helping you define, establish, structure and manage coalitions to effectively employ the collective knowledge, power and resources represented by coalition members.
Our GR practice collaborates within industry teams comprised of members from three GR areas: federal, Pennsylvania and Florida. These teams include:
- Health Care
- Transportation/Infrastructure and Defense
- Procurement/Economic Development
- Higher Education
- General Corporate/Tax
Our industry teams focus on current trends in the industry from both legal/regulatory and legislative/political perspectives. We integrate our lawyers’ and lobbyists’ experience and knowledge to provide you with comprehensive advice and representation.