No matter the segment of the healthcare industry you’re in, our team has the experience to understand your specific needs and provide highly focused counsel and representation. We handle the full range of legal issues in every corner of healthcare, including:
- Large and small for-profit, nonprofit, and religiously affiliated hospitals.
- Hospital systems.
- Regional medical centers.
- Academic medical centers (teaching and research).
- Post-acute and long-term care facilities.
- Behavioral health facilities and services.
- Clinics, including oncology and dialysis clinics.
- Home care and hospice services.
- Pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- Durable medical equipment companies.
- Ambulatory surgery centers.
- Accountable Care Organizations and Clinically Integrated Networks.
- Biotechnology companies.
Because healthcare providers are continuously becoming more interdependent, integrated and regulated, you count on counsel with the depth to provide for all of your needs. Whatever those needs, we have the experience to handle it. From day-to-day legal matters to complex mergers , joint ventures and financing; from regulatory matters to intellectual property protection; and from information security to employment issues, you can rely on us for experienced counsel and representation.
We understand the challenges you face trying to keep up with the dizzying pace of changes in healthcare. Because the business of healthcare is changing so rapidly, you depend on us to understand even the most complex changes and innovative trends. You depend on us to communicate in a meaningful and actionable way. You also count on us to address whatever comes up immediately, efficiently and cost-effectively. In a market with many alternatives for legal services, our lawyers not only understand that responsiveness, service and value make the difference, they deliver that service difference every day. That's why we have long-term relationships with so many of our clients.