Patrick Keane, Executive Shareholder in Buchanan's Intellectual Property section, will present at IAM 's 3rd Annual Patent Law and Policy: Courts, Congress and Monetization Landscape on November 14. He will moderate the panel "One Year On - Patent Policy in TrumpWashington" where panelists will discuss:
- The key appointments in the new administration and their impact
- The state of patent reform in Congress
- Trade policy and intellectual property—how is the administration’s tough rhetoric affecting IP policy?
- A new approach to the overlap of antitrust and intellectual property?
- Proposals from the IPO and the ABA on Section 101 reform